Saturday, May 1, 2010

BBQ for You

BBQ is one type of cuisine I can't get enough of in Savannah, GA. There are quite a few great places, serving a variety of styles. My top three faves in no particular order are as follows...

Wall's BBQ- A little "hole in the wall" place, located on 515 E. York Ln. They have vinegar based sauce that is mm mmmm delicious on their pulled pork. I really enjoy their yams and I am not even a yam person. The nicest ladies greet you at the door. Follow them on Facebook!



Angel's BBQ- Memphis style BBQ with a wide range of sauces for whatever your personal taste may be. I personally love their beef brisket, but their pulled pork sandwich is also awesome. Check out their site!


Blowin' Smoke BBQ- A nicer dining experience, this place has the best fried pickles of my life. I have not had a dish or side here that I did not enjoy. Added bonus, they have live music performances on Friday and Saturday nights as well! Check out their site!

No comments:

Post a Comment