Sunday, March 20, 2011

Heather & Kelley • Wedding Recreation • Savannah, GA

I want to start out by saying, I was honored and flattered to do this photo shoot for Heather and Kelley. I photographed their engagement session last year, but unfortunately I was booked on their wedding date. Sadly, Heather and Kelley were incredibly unhappy with their wedding photos from the other photographer they hired. It has now been 10 months since their wedding and Heather has been embarrassed to share the photos from their wedding day with friends and family. So when Heather and Kelley came to me to recreate wedding photographs for them, I could not have been more pleased to do so. 


After Kelley saw the photographs I took, I teared up a bit from his response to them. "Yep, as I suspected..... THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Thank you Jessica :) Heather will be so happy when she sees them. You have turned what once was a nightmare, into a dream come true! We can put the old ones behind us and will both be able to cherish these pictures for the rest of our lives!"
Thank you Heather and Kelley for letting me be a part of such a special experience. 


The first half of the photographs were taken at the Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge because their original wedding was held near a forest and the second half were taken at a beach on Hilton Head Island, SC because that is where they first met.



  
  


Kelley had a quick wardrobe change and came running back with Heather's bouquet. 
Love this one of Heather. How gorgeous is she?








No comments:

Post a Comment