Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Lindsay & Greg • Engagement Session • Savannah, GA

Lindsay and Greg share a very open and genuine love for each other which becomes apparent the moment you spend time with them. We explored Wormsloe Plantation for a true Savannah experience during their engagement session. Check out a few of my favorites below.



 

   

A few words from Greg on how they met and their life together!
"Linds and I met in high school through some mutual friends and a few of us started hanging out together all the time. That summer, we hung out nearly every day, and meanwhile I was dating a girl from another high school. Well, my interest in Lindsay and hers in me were too much to ignore, so after junior year started that fall and I wasn't seeing much of my girlfriend, I broke it off and started dating Lindsay. And the rest is history. It's been 5 1/2 years and we've had no major problems. No danger of splitting, just half a decade of pure happiness. I couldn't be luckier."

2 comments: