Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A bit of my life • Seattle, WA

So I haven't been blogging a lot lately, but my life has been quite busy. I officially reside in Seattle, WA now, but I am still shooting on the east coast as well. Life is an adventure. I just wanted to share some random photographs I have taken with my iphone recently of my day to day life.

 Dowtown Seattle
 Downtown Seattle
 At Paper Hammer, beautiful letterpress items

 Skillet Diner, from street food to diner, it is delightful. 
 Cafe Presse, delicious french cafe, open 7am-2am in Capitol Hill!
 Self Portrait
 Haystack Rock in Oregon
 Hiking on the Oregon Coast

 New mailbox for my new place.
 Yogurt with honey, walnuts, and fresh strawberries from the Capitol Hill farmers market!
 Can't beat $5 bouquets at the farmers market. Here is a little piece of the bouquet in my kitchen.
 A fun outfit day.
Working on my green thumb with basil and aloe. Still trying to think of creative names for them. Would love some suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment