Monday, February 6, 2012

Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge • Sequalitchew Creek Beach • Dupont,WA • Photographic Exploration

This weekend I went on a little photographic adventure, exploring the absolutely beautiful landscape that the great state of Washington has to offer. First I took a little walk around the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge. Then I hiked down the obstacle course of a trail to Sequalitchew Creek Beach in DuPont, WA at high tide. By "obstacle course" I am referring to all of the fallen trees along the path from the snow and ice ("Snowmageddon" as some have called it) we had recently. The sun set as I arrived at the beach. Absolutely lovely. I could not be more excited about the wonderfully sunny weather we have been having.



 



Trail to Sequalitchew Creek Beach

 
 

Sequalitchew Creek Beach


 



No comments:

Post a Comment