Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mike and Ashley • Married! • Carrigan Farms • Mooresville, NC

Mike and Ashley had a beautiful outdoor wedding at the Carrigan Farms Rock Quarry in Mooresville, NC. I was especially excited to photograph there because not only are outdoor weddings my personal favorite to photograph, but I grew up going to the farm with my family to pick strawberries and pumpkins. Mike and Ashley both wrote some of the sweetest vows I have heard and Mike cried on multiple occasions throughout the evening whilst Ashley kept her composure. Such a sweet couple. I wish them both the very best in the their future together!




 
 



 







 






1 comment:

  1. Nice photographs!! I think dear you would have hired professional photographer for your wedding clicks that’s why he has picked every single moments of yours. I have also booked wedding reception venue for my wedding and looking for some experienced photographer. Can you suggest me?

    ReplyDelete