Friday, April 19, 2013

Nashville, TN • iCharleston Nashvile • Travel Photos

I took a little trip to Nashville, TN recently to photograph Cumberland Shuffle (photos coming soon) and I got to explore the city a little as well. During my trip a lot of the iCharleston Nashville video was filmed and it was released tonight! Check it out along with some photos I snapped with my iphone around Nashville.

Nashville Zoo at Grassmere: filming iCharleston while entertaining some of the animals.
Jeni's Splended Ice Creams may be the best ice cream I have ever had!
 Hatch Show Print, so southern!
 A car feature you may only find in the South.
 Mas Tacos Por Favor makes some crazy delicious tacos and plantains!

Andrew Rozario pictured below filmed the iCharleston Nashville video. 
He is a talented videographer, check out his website!
iCharleston Nashville exceeded my expectations! Fantastic edits, beautiful scenes, adorable moments and lovely people. So excited I got to be in a few shots as well as be a part of some work behind the scenes. So much fun!  



No comments:

Post a Comment