Saturday, September 7, 2013

Consider an Unplugged Wedding • Great Tips for your Wedding

I am all for social media and taking all of the photographs, all of the time (I am a photographer after all),
This meme is a reference to http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/. Check it out!
but this article has some great reasons why you should be careful about guests over-shadowing your wedding or event. We hire professionals for a reason. :) I can not tell you how many weddings I have photographed where guests have been shooting the exact shot I'm taking with their iPhone on my shoulder or in my shot, had their on-camera flash ruin an important moment or asked me to move to get "the shot" while I am taking a photo for my client. Please be respectful of the professionals who are paid to get the perfect photographs for their clients. It's the nicest thing you can do as a guest. Check out this very informative and helpful article before planning your wedding. There were some things mentioned that I hadn't even thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment