Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Unique Venues!

I love when my wedding couples choose unique and personal venues. It always creates an interesting backdrop for the photographs taken during their day. One of my favorite weddings I have been a part of was Kelsey and Erik 's wedding in Savannah, GA. Kelsey worked at the beautiful Paris Market & Brocante, which closed for the day for her and her bridesmaids to get ready for her wedding.
Erik and his groomsmen got ready in Kelsey's apartment. I don't think it can be any more personal than that. :)
    Their reception was held in a good friend of Kelseys backyard.



The first part of this video has some great suggestions for ways to personalize your venue as well as unique cake ideas and general tips for your day! I love the idea of having a wedding in a museum, library, or garden and a reception in an art gallery. Check the video out from this link below.
http://www.getmarried.com/wedding-video/bw7u083s/15538/

No comments:

Post a Comment