Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wedding Details

I wanted to share a few details from an intimate ceremony I photographed recently in Savannah, GA at Forsyth Park Inn.  Love the warm yellow, orange and brown color palette! The couple are very private and requested that photographs of themselves not be posted online, which I respect, so I will not be sharing any of the beautiful photographs of them on my blog with you. Enjoy the details!




 The couple shared their vows in front of this beautiful fountain in the courtyard of Forsyth Park Inn!
 I love photographs of photos being taken. :)

 This adorable little girl was teething, not getting shwasted of course. She wanted to partake in the toast.
The bride warming up by the fireplace before heading to the reception at the delicious and elegant Olde Pink House

No comments:

Post a Comment