Sunday, February 27, 2011

Seattle- Great Eats!

Before I went to Seattle, I heard that the coffee and food scene was fantastic. Even going in with high expectations, I was thoroughly impressed with the restaurants and coffee shops! Here are a few photos I snapped with my iPhone from a few of my favorites.

Top Pot made some of the best doughnuts I have ever tasted! They are hand-forged and come in an extensive number of flavors including a few seasonal specialties! The maple icing and chocolate icing were my favorite. Definitely try the hand-roasted coffee as well.
Cafe Presse has my mouth watering just thinking of the meals I ate there. The Croque Madame (pictured below) had the perfect combination of flavors. I would also highly recommend their yoghurt with honey and walnuts. 

Just a block from where I was staying in Capitol Hill was a fabulous coffee shop, Arabica Lounge. Jojo the owner was incredibly welcoming and it felt like he knew everyone who came in. Not only was the service great, I was addicted to their crepes and coffee, which became a daily breakfast of mine during the whole trip. The grand piano was a nice touch to the atmosphere as well. There is nothing like live piano music to soothe your soul. 

A great sandwich place with an eclectic atmosphere for lunch is The Honey Hole. I had a beef brisket sandwich which was definitely in my top 3 beef brisket sandwiches of my life. So yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment