Sunday, February 3, 2013

Family Portrait Session • The LaCortes • Davidson, NC

I have known Sandy since preschool and we both grew up in the town of Davidson, NC. She introduced me to my very first wedding clients, and I honestly don't think I would be where I am today without her. Thank you Sandy! She has been wanting me to photograph her family for years, and finally we were all in the same place at the same time and made it happen! The LaCortes are such a kind and genuine family and they give the best hugs. Sandy was inspired by some photos she saw on Pinterest and decided to make a few signs to incorporate into some of the photos. Check out my favorite photographs from their family portrait session at the Davidson College campus below.


 Playing around with one of the signs. 






Of course we had to do an awesome head shot of Sandy for her Facebook profile picture.
Of course we needed our picture together too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment